31 December 2006

Last Day of 2006

Well, it's the last day of the year. :) Nothing exciting going on here. Well, I think every day is exciting, but my standards may be different than yours. ;)

Dave and I made a trip to the commissary. Apparently so did everyone else on the base. LOL We only got enough stuff to last us a couple of days. I will be working tomorrow on the meal plan and grocery list for the next 2 weeks and then I will go back.

We finally decided on our "special" dinner for New Year's Eve. We're doing hot dogs and chips. I know it's hard to control your excitement. I know you are intimidated by my awesome kitchen skills. OK, brace yourselves. I also made onion dip. You know the kind. Mix a package of onion soup mix and a container of sour cream. Oh oh oh... I'm also opening a jar of Bush's chili heating that up as well. Wait, that's not all. I'm also going to shred cheese. With the food processor. ROFLOL


We might play a game later. It depends on whether or not we can find one that everyone can play. We may have to resort to something like Go Fish, but that's fine. The important thing is that we will be doing something together as a family.


So, we will be bringing in the new year exactly how we want to. No big fancy parties, no huge get-togethers. Just family. Just how we like it.

So, I am off to finish up here and get my magnificently special dinner served to the family. :)

I hope you have a great evening and a wonderful new year.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL You know you made the best point, as a family. Who cares what you have?! Just being together means so much more!
God Bless,
Michele