23 December 2006

Another Saturday with the family.

Well, it's another Saturday with the family. :) My favorite kind of Saturday. We all slept in a bit and I made pancakes for breakfast. Griffin and Lucas ate 4 each. Guess they are growing boys. :) I used the following recipe, with these changes. I added a few shakes of pumpkin pie spice and some cinnamon sugar. They were yumy. :)

Not much planned today except for hanging out. Dave and I may have to make a run for wrapping paper and I need printer paper to finish up my household management binder. (I'll have to post about that in a bit)


Pancakes
Yields: 4 Servings posted as 120089
Ingredients
2 c Flour
2 tb Sugar
3/4 ts Salt
3 ts Baking powder
2 Eggs
1 1/4 c Milk
1/4 c Salad oil or melted crisco.

InstructionsSift to-gether flour,sugar,salt and baking powder.Beat eggs and add milk.Combine with dry ingredients,mixing smooth.Add shortening or salad oil.Drop by spoonfuls on hot griddle. From Geminis MASSIVE MealMaster collection at www.synapse.com/~gemini Making this today? Don't forget to rate the recipe! Load BigOven, or visit www.bigoven.com, and enter the BigOven ID: 120089. Ratings help connect everyone with great recipes faster!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Those pancakes sound so yummy! I'm going to have to try them. :) And aren't those days the best, just enjoying your family? :)