20 March 2007

Gettin' Fit

Well, so far this week I have gotten a workout in every day. :) Yeah Me!!! Yesterday I did 10 min on the eliptical machine and 20 minutes on the treadmill. Today I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and a 1 hour Pilates class. It was a nice class, but I like the one at Mildenhall better, I think. Today's class seemed less intense than the Mildenhall one. We shall see tomorrow. LOL

Tomorrow I'm not working out. I have bible study and other errand type of stuff.

Thursday I have a tour of the commissary after I drop the kids off at school. She's going to show us all the "good stuff". After that tour, I have an appt to set up a meal plan. I am going to try and squeeze in a workout between the two. I should have enough time.

Friday is the Pilates class at Mildenhall. I will be going to that one. I might do some sort of cardio afterward, I'm not sure. We'll see how it goes.

Yep, that's about it. I know that you are just hanging on my every word, but it's time for me to go. I've got a kid marinading in the tub. :)

No comments: