27 March 2007

10 Things About Me

10 Things...

Each player starts with 10 random facts or habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their ten things and include these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave each of the 10 a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog.

1. I have been married 15yrs. (16 in August)

2. I have 4 bothers and 1 sister.

3. I like rubber stamping and altering items.

4. I have 4 tattoos.

5. I have loved living in England and hate to leave.

6. I am moving back to the States this summer.

7. I spend way too much time online.

8. I have been married longer than my Mom. :)

9. I have 3 great boys.

10. I love Jesus. :)

OK, now I have to choose 10 people to do this next...so...

Erin, Chele, Amber, Laurie, Amy, Lori, Chrissy, Shawn, Mary, Tammy

No comments: