01 January 2007

Whew

So, I have gotten the top of the cubby cleaned off. I'm not up for sorting it out right now. I'm thinking I might just lay some fabric on the top so it is long enough to hang down the front until I get the curtain sown for it. Hmmm, there's an idea. I did manage to get a before picture, so I will need to get an after pictures as well. Now I just have to get them posted. ROFLOL

Dave has spent a good part of the day going through his closet and the upstairs closet that has had his clothes in it for a while. He has gotten 2 big boxes of things to give away. That is so awesome. He tends to hold on to stuff. :)

I am off to find some fabric for the cubby and get the last few things put away. Oh, I also need to vac as well. Since it's technically in the dining room, it needs vac'd. And since we had rice for dinner and Griffin is a heathen, the dining room needs it anyway. LOL

No comments: