02 April 2007

UGH

So I am sitting in the chair, surfing the net and watching Emeril Live. (in other words, avoiding folding the laundry.) Both the washer and dryer are going. All of a sudden the washer makes this weird noise as is shifts from the wash cycle to the rinse/spin cycle. So, I get up to check it. It no longer spins. Great. Of course there is a full load of towels in there. This means that I am going to have to wring out the load one towel at a time by hand before I get them in the washer. It also means that I am going to have to call the appliance repair people and have them come out tomorrow. Of course you never know when they are coming, they give you a time window of around 2 hours. Fun Fun
I planned on going and working out, but I guess I will have to work out at home. I have a perfectly fine elliptical machine here acting as a clothes rack. LOL Of course the boys have haircuts as well tomorrow afternoon, but they should be done with all the washer stuff way before then. I just need to remember to call them first thing in the morning. Hopefully I can get a new washer. I was going to call them anyway about it. There are spots where the enamel has worn off and the washer tub has rusted. I think it's putting rust spots on my whites. That's not good.

Well, I am off to watch the rest of Emeril Live, then I am off to get the kids from school. Then it's back home to wring out the towel load. Anyone wanna help? :)

No comments: