02 January 2007

Cubby Decluttering.. Pics Included

So, I did get the pictures taken and Dave is uploading them as I type. I am sure they will be ready to post before I get done. I think the area looks great, if I do say so myself. It also makes a great home for my Home Management Binder. :)






So, here is the before picture. Lots of crap.












Here's the after.












It looks much nicer, and no, I didn't shove everything into the cubby. Now I might have done that in the past. You know, "outta sight outta mind" and all that jazz. LOL I did put a couple of things in the cubby. Actually I think it was just 2 things, oh wait, it was 3. LOL But it doesn't matter. :) Well, look at that, you couldn't even see the back of the couch in the before picture because there was so much crap piled up on there. I am thrilled. :) The basket is holding dry erase markers, a small dry erase board and the dry erase eraser. LOL There is a huge dry erase board mounted to the wall on the left. It's a remnant of our homeschooling days and now it serves as our message board. :)


So, another area added to the "been decluttered" list. Whoo Hooo!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

That looks awesome Denise!! Great job!!

Amber :)

Unknown said...

DENISE!!!! What a great job! I am totally impressed....so WHEN do you move back to the states?? I need to hire you! :)
God Bless,
Michele

blessedabundantly said...

Thanks guys. Having a decluttered, nice area is a great motivator. :)

We should be back to the States sometime this summer. Of course we won't know for sure until April or May. Believe me you will be one of the first to know.