15 November 2007

What I Did Today

My mom is coming for Thanksgiving. It will be the first time in 8 years we have had family for any holiday. We are all thrilled. So, like everyone does when their mom is coming, we have been busy cleaning. Of course, we still have boxes piled in the front living room that need to be unpacked along with boxes that are full of packing paper that need to go away. The 16yr old's room is just....well, the room of a 16 yr old. LOL


So today I thought I would do some cleaning. I made a pot of coffee and put together a plan. :) I mopped the master bathroom floor, drank some coffee, mopped the kitchen floor, drank some coffee, hung some towels out on the line, drank some coffee, paid some bills, drank some coffee. See the pattern here? Anyway, a full pot of coffee later I have a killer headache. It has got to be the coffee. I have not had coffee in months. I don't think I've had any since we got to Texas. Maybe a cup or two. Anyway, I'm pretty much useless now. I had planned on doing some other things, but it's not happening today.


Oh, I did manage to re-arrange my spice cabinet. Now it's nice and organized and I can actually see what I have in there. No more buying spices I already have. LOL Anyone have any suggestions for cinnamon? I have 3 jars of it. LOL



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise, you did great! Would you like to come over for some coffee??? ROFL
God Bless,
Michele

blessedabundantly said...

Maybe next week. LOL I STILL have that freaking headache. The next time I mention coffee, send over the wet noodle brigade. LOL

Anonymous said...

I love coffee, but can no longer drink it. Makes me sick. DARN IT!

I am thrilled that your Mom is coming for Thanksgiving!!!
Taffy