25 October 2007

Long Overdue Update

Wow, it's been forever since I posted here. Not that many people read this, but still. :) Anyway. Since my last post we have moved half way across the world, visited family, traveled to our new assignment, did some house hunting, bought a house, registered kids in new schools, recieved our household goods shipment, bought a new fridge and washer, un-registered one of the kiddos, and started homeschooling. Yep, I think that's it. :) Needless to say, it has been one busy summer for our family. :)

Here's a picture of the front of our house. We love it. :) There are some things we plan to do inside, but nothing major. :) The kids love having a big back yard to play in and we like having something of our very own.




Well, I have dinner to cook and a family to tend to, so I am going to be signing off for now. :) I will do my best to post more often. :)

No comments: