09 July 2007

It's Moving Day!!!

The packers are here. Well, one of them is. The other 2 are finishing up a job that took longer than they expected. They should be here around 1 or 2. Since they are 2 men down it may take an extra day to get the packing done. No big deal. That means one extra day off of work for Dave, which he's all for. LOL

I think they guy has almost gotten Griffin and Lucas' room done. Then he's moving on to David's room and then the computer room (also known as the "piles of crap " room. LOL).

I have a little bit of stuff to do today. I need to send out a mass email giving everyone my new email address. I also need to let everyone know when our phone and internet are going to be turned off. I need to switch some online account information so they have our new information.

The house hunting is going good. We found a house we really like and are talking to a realtor about it. :) We don't want to buy a house sight unseen, but it's getting close to us leaving and we need to get the ball rolling on the whole house hunting thing. :)

Well, I am off to finish up the bits I have to get finished today.

No comments: